Back in 1999 (before I could see auras or feel energy) a mage taught me a cool trick. My aura and energy were a mess so
- 1. The Harsh Realities of Leading a Pagan Group: Troubles with Followers
- ... d then figure out what will motivate people to become/stay involved and at what level of involvement. Pagans have a tendency to deride “Sunday Christians” (people who go to church on Sunday because that ...
- Created on 12 February 2012
- 2. A Charm for Religious Liberty (counterspell to DC40) by IanC
- There is a group called "the DC40" who have decided to organize a shared spell of Fundamentalist Christians praying the same prayer at the same time throughout the country for multiple days. Th ...
- Created on 28 August 2011
- 3. Magickal Truths & Truth Magick
- (Basic Magick)
- ... to do that kind of stuff... silly silly pagans. It's like Christians thinking their God won't directly answer prayer. *Update*: I was looking at the weather a while ago and had the urge to sing. ...
- Created on 26 February 2010