Back in 1999 (before I could see auras or feel energy) a mage taught me a cool trick. My aura and energy were a mess so
- 1. Lessons from Standing Rock
- (Life & Business)
- ... o each other and you have a core heat which grows until you have a good coal bed. Stove fires… same principle, but different application. In a stove fire, up is to the back. Plus, you have a small spa ...
- Created on 26 February 2017
- 2. How to Start Practicing Magick
- (Basic Magick)
- ... d a large bonfire and go stand in the middle of it. I planned it, and then one night went out to a nearby lake shore and built my fire. I let it burn for about 45 minutes to get a good bed of coals from ...
- Created on 19 May 2010